October 1, 2015

Mission #67, Day 4--Plaid Pants

My plaid pants are some of my favorite pants on the planet.  I love them so much and actually wear them a decent amount.  When I was in high school I had a similar pair that was neon green.  I don't know what ever happened to them but I still miss and think about them.  I was so stoked to find another pair of plaid pants at the thrift store a few weeks back.  New favorites!!

You might be wondering what the hell I am doing with a purple balloon in these photos.  Well last November a dear friend of mine was killed in a domestic violence situation.  I am not going to go into details now.  But it was her birthday.  And her favorite color was purple.  Her daughter asked everyone to release a purple balloon into the sky to celebrate her birthday.  So I did.  She also loved cats.  So I wore my kitty ear cat.

#enddomesticviolence





Plaid Pants-Walmart
Lace Tank-thrifted
Heels-Carlos Santana, thrifted and gifted
Bag-thrifted
Kitty Ear Cloche Hat-Forever 21
Leopard Belt-Target
Fox Necklace-Charming Charlie's
Watch-vintage from Grandma
Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs