October 13, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Gladiator Sandals

I was never a fan of regular gladiator sandals when they came out, but when they were an awkwardly high height, I was all about jumping on board.  I bought them as soon as my swollen pregnant legs were back to normal size and while I have not worn them very much--mostly because a) I don't want a weird suntan grid on my legs b) they are not really work appropriate and c) I am deathly afraid I will break them somehow.  Not only do I love them when I wear them and get an eff-ton of compliments on them, but Patrick calls them my sexy sandals.  Nice.

I am pretty sure I paid about $40 for them on Amazon.  That is more than I usually pay for any piece of clothing, but I just adore them.  And the current price per wear is about $6.67, so even if I never wore them again (spoiler alert--I will wear them again), they were still money well spent.

Left to Right-1, 2, 3, 4, Now, 6






Shorts-gifted
Peplum-H&M
Vest-Target
Bag-Coach, vintage
Sandals-Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs