October 10, 2016

Make it Work Monday #50

I haven't followed her blog for very long and truth be told, I don't even know her name to be honest!  But from following her blog Melodic Thrifty and Chic I have gained a world of sartorial inspiration!  And I recently learned that she is a lawyer!  Boom.  We both in law *struts around living room*  Seriously though, this girl's sock, bowtie, hat and other accessories collection is top notch.  I love her quirky little additions to every look.  This one was no exception and I decided to add in my absolutely favorite graphic tee. This tee was given to me by my boss because of the tag line of this blog.  Little did she know at the time that it is a phrase very near and dear to me.  It is the phrase my family uses to say I love you to each other.  And I love them so!







Skirt-gifted
Love More Tee-gifted
Suspenders-Target
Combat Boots-L.E.I.
Socks-Sock Fancy
Purse-gifted
Hat-vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs