October 3, 2016

Mission #92, Day 1--Leather Jackets

Welp.  It's officially autumn.  And October.  The weather is cooling down but not cold.  A leather jacket is for sure a staple in my closet.  In fact, that is what I grab without fail when I am just running out the door and think I might get chilly (spoiler alert--I probably will get chilly).  This week we celebrate all of the ways you can style a leather jacket.  Let's start with a tough black leather jacket paired with a sweet little dress in a sour print.  #lemonade





Dress-Romwe
Bag-Claire's
Jacket-Target
Shoes-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs