September 9, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--New Beginnings

So as you read this, I have successfully completed my first day of my new job.  But as I type this, I can't tell you how it went.  I write all of my blog posts on Sundays.  So I guess you will need to wait until next week to see how it went . . . or follow me on Instagram (duh).  On that same note, I will be a little silent on your blogs while I adjust to my new job, but I'll do the best I can to catch up.  In the meantime, here are some awesome quotes on new beginnings:

via












 
Red and White Striped Dress--Kohls
Wide Cognac Belt--gifted
Low Studded Booties--Charlotte Russe
Fringed Bag--Marshall's
Diamond Stud Earrings--gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs