September 4, 2015

Mission #65, Day 5--Chambray

A chambray shirt dress--classic.  The usual tendency is to go with a more western and casual style with it, but for this go round, I decided to give this pretty little number an edgy spin.

Today marks the end of an era.  Today I say goodbye to my desk of six years, my office space of six years, the coffee maker I've wanted to smash to bits for six years and the 30 minute commute I've gotten used to for six years.  Today I say goodbye to the people I have worked with, the clients I have built relationships with and the Court clerks I've gained a report with for six years.

It's the end of an era folks.  It's going to be a really tough day.  It's hard to say goodbye after so long.  But the next chapter of my life--I am feeling pretty damn good about it.

#bringiton



Chambray Shirtdress-thrifted
Studded Belt-thrifted
Knee High Gladiator Sandals-Amazon
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Earrings-DIY and gifted
Necklace-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs