December 3, 2014

Wordy Wednesday--Marriage

I have to say--I have been absolutely blessed with the best husband on the planet.  Seriously.  Everything from adopting Kaden, treating Conner and Brielle like they are his own, the way he looks at Reilly, always being there for every member of my family and treating me with respect to things that are "miniscule" like always shoveling the snow, letting me park my car in the garage so I don't have to scrape the windshield, remodeling our bathroom from the floor up on his own and doing all the landscape.  He does it all.  And I never take advantage of all he is and all he does.

 

 via









Olive Cargo Joggers-Target; Grey Tee-Target; Sequined Blazer-thrifted; Hunter's Hat-Kohl's; Black Booties-Old Navy; Elephant Necklace-Charming Charlie's;

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs