December 5, 2014

Dear Frannie Friday--Favorite Christmas Treat Recipes

For as many years as I can remember since, baking has been a large part of my life--especially around the holidays.  My mom and grandmother used to bake up a storm during the Christmas season.  It is a tradition that I have kept up with my own kids.  Every Christmas we make a dozen or so kinds of treats to hand out at gatherings or to box up for my office or the neighbors, the kids' teachers and friends.  I have used the below recipes for years.  I highly recommend them.*

*None of the images below are my own; they belong to the accompanying links

Sugar Cookies (duh) and while we're at it, the best frosting recipe for them I've found is here.









Mustard Sweater-thrifted; Black Pleated Mini Skirt-old, unknown; Booties-Ralph Lauren, gifted; Studded Leggings-Rue21; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs