September 10, 2014

Mission #41, Day 3--Metallic Tank

I got this metallic tank at Goodwill.  I picked it up after I saw some other girl laugh at it and hang it back up.  It's reversible, you see.  The other side of this tank is silver.  And if you turn it inside out, there is a red side and a green side.  And I love it.  So laughing girl be damned, I got it.

Paired with neutral basics, like this beige blazer, loafers and skinny jeans, the metallic tank is simultaneously allowed to be the focal point but also dressed down enough to not be so inyoface!  This makes this outfit great for a brunch or a casual night out with friends.

It's official.  Fall is quickly approaching the Square State.  It's been grey and cloudy for a couple of weeks now.  It's rained and the air has been chilly.  While I love me a good fall day, it means something else will be here soon . . .

Winter.  Slush.  Snow.  Bitter cold.  In fact, guess what?  We might get snow here as early as Thursday.  Thursday!!!!  In the infinitely wise words of Merlin, "Blow me to Bermuda!"

Skinny Jeans (maternity)-thrifted; Gold Reversible Tank-thrifted; Beige Blazer-thrifted; Polka Dot Loafers-Target; Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs