July 29, 2014

Mission #38, Day 2--Scarf as an Accessory . . . to Your Accessory

What's another way to wear a scarf in the summer time?  Well that's what we're exploring for Mission Week this week and I have another answer for you: as an accessory! . . . To your accessory!  In other words, tie it to your bag.  It's a thing, trust me.

Not only will throwing a scarf on your bag add interest to your bag, but it also gives your whole look that extra umph!, if you catch my drift.  It can be a fun, easy and effortless way to add color, pattern or texture to your outfit.

Speaking of adding interest, I have a story for you.  A few months ago my brother got a new job at a warehouse of some kind making parts for coffee makers.  Now, warehouses are not exactly known for safe, clean or empathetic work places--amiwrong?

Well guess what?  My brother happens to work in a great warehouse.  Not only do they treat him like a person--being completely understanding and supportive of him, but they offer a whole slew of bonuses.

I'm not talking about financial bonuses.  For example, sometimes when their numbers are up--they will order pizza for the whole warehouse as a reward.  They heard someone talk about a backache from working so much and so hard and they now have a masseuse that comes once every week or so to give out free massages to the employees.  Free massages!

I love hearing about these kind of companies.  Not only because I'm glad that my brother is being taken care of, but you can tell that it raises morale with their staff to a point where they are not only loyal, but proud to work there!  Now that's pretty damn cool.

Black and White Striped Dress-Target; Pale Yellow Blazer-Petite Sophisticate, thrifted; Animal Print Wedge Sandals-Target; Bag-Bebe, gifted; Bubble Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Floral Scarf-vintage; Sunnies-shop in mall; Earrings-DIY and gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

1 comment:

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs