July 31, 2013

Vulgar Wednesday


I don't know what it was about today.  But I have to say it is the most vulgar Wednesday I've had in a minute.  Allow me to elaborate . . .

 Myself, I was cranky, hot, frustrated, stressed and annoyed today.  So I said a few obscenities today.  That I will admit.  But apparently, mine was not the only sharp tongue around today.

 I made two trips to the Court today.  It was fun.  Especially since I didn't anticipate going to Court, so I had to damn near undress twice to get in the joint to get through the security.

 But as I was walking up to the Court the second time, I had to laugh.  A couple and two, what I assume to be attorneys by their dress and demeanor, walk out of the Court room doors.  And this is what I, nay, the entire parking lot, hear next:

 Woman of the couple:  "Man!  You got screwed and didn't even get kissed mother f&*%#er!"
And then, just in case there was someone in town that didn't hear her, she repeated it.  Even louder. The assumed lawyers just hung their heads, awkwardly smiled and tried to shuffle away with the quickness.

 Then, I stopped at a church I'd never been to, tucked inside of a quiet neighborhood to take these photos.  I'm not really a church-goer, but it was really cute.  And they had a cute little community garden and everything.  So I sit down to take the below shot, go back to the camera to check it and realize . . .

 Someone else had been there who was interested in getting screwed apparently . . .

 Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

 Herringbone Slim Trousers-BDG, thrifted; Tank-Scusa, gifted; Cropped Moto Jacket-Miley Cyrus; Sandals-Candie's; Monogram Necklace-Target; Earrings-gifed; Studded Bracelets-Kohl's; Jeweled Bracelet-gifted




No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs