September 21, 2011

That Green Eyed Monster



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

First order of business-I want to tell you all how sorry I am about not getting back to some of your amazing comments (namely from yesterday's post).  Discuss has decided to eat nearly all some of my comments as of late and I am in the process of finding a new commenting system.  I have not deleted any comments, ever.  I love every comment that I get and I am so sad that some of them have disappeared from my posts.  Also, sidenote, I am not sure if some of you ladies are aware, but if you use Blogger and you use the option for commentors to be directed to another page in order to leave a comment, it does not work for some reason when you are viewing the blog a la Bloglovin.  I have so many blogs that I would love to comment on, but it is somehow disabled when using Bloglovin. 

Ok, back to what I was going to talk about.  So I'm pretty new around here in the bloggy world, but I can't help but feel a little relieved that the NYFW is winding down.  Don't get me wrong, it is totally interesting and I have vastly enjoyed all the pictures and updates.  However, I can't help but get a twinge of envy knowing that I am here in the square states while there is much gallivanting around Times Square just looking at clothes for days surrounded by excitement and art and shopping.

Not that I don't love where I'm at in life but mark my words, one day, one year, I will be in New York City for Fashion Week.  I probably won't be invited.  I probably won't be wearing D&G. I probably won't be stopped on the street to be photographed.   I probably won't see the likes of Tim Gunn or Anna Wintour.

But, I will be roaming the streets and putting my credit card to shame (complete and udder shame) on the streets of New York City.  One day, people.  It will happen.  

Dress (worn as a top)-Candie's; White Jeans-Wal-Mart; Booties-Ralph Lauren, gifted; Ring-Encore; "R" Necklace-K-Mart;

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs