September 27, 2011

Pet Peeves



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I was listening to Slacker and Steve on the radio at work today and they were doing the daily O.P.P. (other people's problems) about pet peeves, so I thought I'd give it a whirl Frannie Pantz style for y'all today with things that bug me.  Bon apetite.

1.  Please and Thank You's go a loooooong way.  I have worked in fast food, waitressing, electronic retail and various other jobs.  Trust me when I say that there are a lot of people who forgot what they learned in grade school. 

2.  Not being a proper tipper.  The standard tip percentage has not been a socially acceptable 15% for a decade now.  It's 20% at least.  

3.  Road rage.  I've been known to mutter an obscenity under my breath from time to time, but riding someone's tail, honking, excessive hand gestures and the like leave me like "really?".  Good thing you've road his ass for those ten minutes.  Bet he learned his lesson.  *rolling eyes*

4.  Not recycling.  Especially true if you have access to have your recycleables picked up at your curb.  I used to drive twenty minutes to drop off my recycleables wherein I had to separate evah-re-thang.  It doesn't take excessive effort and it is SO important.

5.  People who are slooooooooooooow grocery shoppers.  If I am ever found taking a leisurely stroll in the salad dressing aisle of the grocery store for six minutes debating what kind of topping future my baby spinach is going to have--you have my permission to slap me. 

6.  The million times I'm told that "the sun never sets for the cool" or asking "if it's too bright out" when I wear my sunglasses all the time.  My eyes are sensitive ok?  Ass.

7.  Nationwide commercials.  Seriously, hasn't every person on the face of the planet seen this commercial yet?

Leopard Sundress (worn as a skirt)-Vintage, Black Cowl Neck Tank-Ascusa, gifted; White Blazer-Ann Taylor, thrifted; Heels-Carlos Santana, gifted; Necklace-Kohl's; Earrings-vintage from Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs