June 30, 2016

Thrusday Mixer--Windowpane Pants

I really, really, really love when I lust after a piece of clothing that I imagine wearing a hundred ways and I get said item and end up wearing it to death.  Enter these pants.  I lusted after them, then finally got them (and not for a sale price, nonetheless!) and have worn them 6 ways on this blog in just a year!  Not too bad.

I paid the full price for these babies, but it was still a reasonable amount of $25.  That makes the price per wear about $8 which for sure is not too bad.  Not to mention, I do imagine wearing them a lot more in the future in many other different ways!  They are perfect for work and seriously my boss and I both have these pants.  I was pretty impressed when I saw her wearing them!  Like a validation of my style!

Top Left to Right- 1, Now, 3
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2,





Windowpane Pants-Old Navy
Blouse-gifted
Silver Bag-Kohls
White Heels-Charlotte Russe
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs