June 24, 2016

Mission #85, Day 5

 his casual look is an easy and fun one to recreate from Ms. Palmero.  Of course, we again have a mix of prints (she really seems to be a fan of plaid which I completely understand and admire) and another look with the flats she wore in another look from this week, which again I admire.  She is one celebrity that I enjoy being inspired by sartorially because she really seems to utilize her entire closet--not just wear something and then it is never seen again.  Truly, a fashion girl at heart.   







Shirt-thrifted
Skirt-thrifted
Flats-Target
Bag-Coach, vintage and gifted
Necklace-oNecklace, c/o
Earrings-gifted
Watch-Patrick's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs