June 29, 2016

Wordy Wednesday--Haters to the Left

So as a style blogger, I have grown accustomed to getting some negative feedback.  Usually this is unsubstantiated and certainly I know that it is something that every single blogger (particularly style blogger) endures at some point in their blog.  Some asshat sitting behind a computer thinking they are going to ruin your day by saying something mean.  Recently, I got an email telling me that this particular nobody had been following my blog for several years purely to make fun of my outfits and "watch my emotional instability".  They even let me know that they had invited their family to follow along!  Well due to way too many recent and unfortunate deaths of people my age, I am not letting these little mediocrities bother me anymore.  I'm going to continue in a positive manner--both in real life and on my blog.  And while the irony is not lost on me by bringing it up as if it doesn't bother me on the blog and thus giving this person the gratification of knowing that they did hurt my feelings with their comments, I know that it is something that everyone, but in this case style bloggers, deal with on the daily.  And the truth of it is . . . you gotta just take these comments with a grain of salt.  Haters to the left!  You do you!  And at the end of the day, I meant what I wrote back to this person.  And that was--thanks for reading!  

via






 via


 via



Striped Sweatshirt Dress-Old Navy
Military Vest-Old Navy
Leopard Print Slides-Target
Studded Backpack-Jolly Chic, c/o
Fox Necklace-Charming Charlies
Watch-Patrick's
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs