January 28, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Hot Pink Heels

I bought these hot pink heels as a last minute purchase--spotting them on the clearance rack on my way to the H&M register.  They were a size too big--a 10--and I thought they would never fit.  Never say never I guess because they do fit and I love them to pieces.

As I said, these were a clearance find at $8.  I've worn them on here 11 times--pregnant, postpartum, before pregnancy . . . and apparently with a lot of black and white patterns.  A price per wear of 73 cents.  Worth it!

Top Left to Right-- Now, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Bottom Left to Right-- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 






 Black Culottes-thrifted
Black and White Striped Crop Top-Forever 21
Sleeveless Trench Vest-Charlotte Russe
Crossbody Bag-vintage Coach
Hot Pink Heels-H&M
Studded Belt-thrifted
Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs