January 26, 2016

Share the Covers--Take it Easy

Man you guys.  The past few weeks have really been a doozy on the music world, right?  So very sad.  My biggest personal loss was that of Glenn Frey of the Eagles.  I grew up listening to every single Eagles song as my parents were HUGE fans.  To date, I am also a HUGE Eagles fan.  RIP Glenn.  

Here is an original of one of the best Eagles songs . . .

 

 And a bad ass cover by Bruce Springsteen . . .

 


Corduroy Button Front Skirt-Vintage Willows
Rainbow Striped Sweater-New York & Co., thrifted
Cognac OTK Boots-Charlotte Russe
Red Bag-thrifted
Chambray Button Down-Style & Co., thrifted
Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs