January 22, 2016

Mission #75, Day 5

Similar to last Mission Week when I paired a fur coat with jeans, here is a fur stole with jeans.  And I loved this look.  This mink wrap has yet another interesting story behind it.  I have no idea who's this is.  Some random lady walked up to my sister when she moved into her house with it and gave it to her and she in turn gave it to me.  It has the initials LS embroidered inside.  So thanks LS!







Mink Wrap-vintage
Distressed Boyfriend Jeans-Forever 21
Grey Sweater-Forever 21
Yellow Booties-Forever 21, thrifted
Bag-Prada, thrifted
Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs