March 22, 2016

Share the Covers--Free Bird

Admittedly, I am not so much of a fan of this song only because it has been played but it is a great song nonetheless.  Here is the original by Lynyrd Skynyrd . ..

 
I like country music, but I am not a fanatic about it.  And I am not religious but I have always respected spiritual people who use their religion for good and purposes of love.  When I found out about Joey from Joey and Rory and her battle with cancer, it broke my heart.  I know her passing was expected and even maybe a relief for her and her family from her pain, but the fact that she left a husband with whom she had such a strong love and a very young daughter tore me up.  I found this version of Free Bird from the duo and I have to say, I might even prefer it to the original.  





Skirt-Fevrie, c/o
Olive Button Down-thrifted
White Heels-Charlotte Russe
Bag-gifted from Patrick's grandmother
Earrings-Kohls 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs