March 21, 2016

Make it Work Monday #36

Steffy's Pros and Cons was one of the first fashion blogs I started to follow.  I loved her fun vintage vibe!  While she has not been someone I've connected with personally, I have envied her sunny Miami looks and had even more envy for her when she moved to New York.  She has an adorable little wiener dog named Clyde who also makes appearances on her blog.  To recreate her look, I wore my favorite vintage leather dress.







Leather Dress-vintage
Black and White Striped Crop Top-Forever 21
Scarf-Australia, gifted
Bag-Prada, thrifted and gifted
Booties-Old Navy
Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs