July 1, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Friendships

On Saturday night, we attended a dear friend of mine's wedding.  I have known the groom for about ten years (just did that math in my head . . . whoa!) and it was one of those weddings where I knew most of the wedding party and it was a big reunion and everyone says the same thing--"we really need to get together more often!  I miss you guys!"  A lot of them said that they loved to read the blog too which was really cool because it really does astound me that people actually look at my blog!  It is always an amazing feeling to catch up with people who mean so much to you for so long.  So today, here are some quotes on friendship for you:

 via











Camel Culottes-thrifted
Tie Waist White Button Down-thrifted
Cognac Knee High Boots-vintage
Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs