January 2, 2015

Mission #48, Day 5

Well it's the last day of Mission Week with winter whites and this was the funnest look.  The tulle skirt, the graphic tee and my favorite nude pumps.  And I found a really fun Christmas tree to pose in front of.

Even though, I know, Christmas is over.  Yesterday we took our tree and decorations down.  It is always pretty hard for me.  But I am already looking forward to next Christmas.

The hardest part about being divorced with kids is that you have to share your kids on the holidays.   And Christmas is really hard to share kids with.  I love Christmas.  But I only get to see the joy on my kids' faces on Christmas morning every two years.

It's hard.  But I get it.  I have to be fair.  And it makes the Christmas mornings that we have together that much more special.  So since I didn't have them with me this year, it made it a little easier to take down all of their little homemade decorations and stockings.

And they will be back on Monday (finally!!!) after being gone since Christmas Eve.  I can't wait.  They do, of course, have a couple of small gifts from Santa and some full stockings to get into.  And so I do get a little bit of the Santa magic.

 What can I say--I'm just crazy for Christmas.  Only eleven and a half more months I guess . . .

White Tulle Skirt-eBay; Graphic Tee-American Apparel; Nude Pumps-Vera Wang; White Tights-Target; Jacket-Kohl's; Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs