January 19, 2015

Make it Work Monday #5

I've actually had this outfit in my inspiration folder for a long, long time just waiting to be worn and interpreted.  And on this snowy (er, December . . . yeah . . . ) day, it worked perfectly.  So obviously, I didn't have everything in the same color palette-so instead of black and white I went with brown and black.  I actually really loved the way that this worked out.  Not to mention, I had just thrifted this amazing wannabe Almost Famous coat that I could use for the look.








Coat-Dehlia's, thrifted; Striped Sweater Dress-Kohl's; Pleather Leggings-Kohl's; Knee High Argyle Socks-Target; Boots-Charlotte Russe; Beanie-Kupu Kupu; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs