June 10, 2014

Share the Covers--The Man Who Sold the World


The original by, believe it or not, David Bowie . . .

 

And the cover by Nirvana . . .


My brother is an amazing musician and he is always on the hunt for music to practice and ultimately perform at open mic nights at a nearby pub.  He was over the other night and introduced me to the original of this song by David Bowie.  I was blown away. 

These were the first out of the house OOTD photos I'd taken in over a month.  I took them on a walk that ultimately led me to Goodwill.  Weird right?  Anywho, I decided I needed a pick me up for all the grief I've given myself about being 20 pounds heavier than I was pre-baby.

I tried.  It kind of backfired.  I didn't fit in anything.  I gave myself double my normal size and it was a no-go.  But I did pick up a couple of things that will work now and a couple of future hopefuls for when I get things back to normal.  Fingers crossed.

Red Dress-Old Navy; Hot Pink Cardigan-thrifted; Red Bow Flats-KMart; Mustache Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs