June 2, 2012

Summer Simple and a WINNER!!!


MusicPlaylist

Dressing in the summertime is so easy breezy.  Throw on a cute dress and some comfy sandals and little else is needed.  

But, it is usually pretty hard for me.  Typical.  I take something really easy and try to make it hard.  It just feels so weird for it to be so simple.  

Today, however, simplicity was a necessity.  Kaden had another baseball game.  They killed yet again with a score of 15-10.  Woop woop!  They are now 2 for 2!

While we waited for his game to start, Conner and I tossed around a football.  (Yeah, I know.  I was just as shocked to be throwing a football as you are to read I was throwing a football.)

Afterwards, we got some lunch and went out shopping.  With true summer in full swing and every one of them having a major growth spurt, my kids were in need of some major basics--shorts, swimsuits, water shoes, etc.

I was soooooo good.  I only bought a swimsuit for myself and to my credit, I've had the same swimsuit for over 6 years so it's not really like I was splurging.  Plus, I'll need a new one for the honeymoon anyway.  ;-)

It was a blazing hot morning, but we did get some afternoon showers.  So we got cooler temps and the glorious smell of fresh rain.  As I said, simplicity in the summer.  Doesn't get much better than this!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, drumroll please, I selected a winner for the eShakti giveaway last night.  Congrats to Sharon of The Tiny Heart!  We'll be in touch on how to select your awesome prize.  I promise it will not disappoint.




Colorblock Dress-The Limited, thrifted; Woven Wedge Sandals-Target; Earrings-DIY and gifted; Aquarius Necklace-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs