November 5, 2015

Thursday Mixer--Red Polka Dot Dress

The moment that I spotted the red and white polka dotted glorious fabric of this dress poking out of the thrift store racks, I knew I wanted it.  And it happened to fit perfectly and I love it to pieces.  I thrifted it three years ago for $8 and have worn it 7 times on here for a current price per wear of $1.14.  I've worn it pregnant (like really, really, REALLY pregnant), as a skirt and on its own as a dress.  And I still love it.

 Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, Now, 4






Red Polka Dot Dress-Casual Corner, thrifted at Goodwill
Gold Sweater-Bentley, thrifted at Goodwill
Red Sandals-Payless
Gold Necklace-gifted from Patrick from Qatar
Gold Watch-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs