November 25, 2015

Mission #71, Day 3

My Grandma got me these jeans waaaaaaaay back in high school.  At first glance, I wasn't a fan.  But I kept them because I love my Grandma.  Fast forward several years later when my sister and I went to the house of some guy I worked with.  He was a big hippie (like literally 6'4") and so we decided to dress the part.  These jeans and a peasant top ended up in my outfit and my sister wore a similar outfit.  We walked into a house with about 30-35 unwashed, dirty clothed, dreadlocked tried and true H-I-P-P-I-E-S.  We were totally overdressed.  Luckily, these jeans work great for Western Wear week.






Fringed Flared Jeans-really old
Beige Oversized Knit Sweater-Old Navy
Cognac Purse-Target
Corduroy and Faux Fur Jacket-thrifted
Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs