November 23, 2015

Mission #71, Day 1--Western

Thanksgiving week is here people.  Which means nice, home-cooked comfort foods.  And that seems like a good time for some good old fashioned Western Wear, which always reminds me of the movie Son in Law (I used to be obsessed with Pauly Shore--weird I know).  To me bandannas are a good representation of western--as here in my top and scarf.  Plus . . .  denim.  And straw in my tote.

I am super stoked for this week, although I am in complete disbelief that the end of November is next week.  But it is a short week at work and we had our family Thanksgiving this weekend up at my Grandpa's house in Wyoming.  So this week is just kind of about hanging out, which I personally can't wait for.   Or decorating for Christmas--which I will be doing on Friday. 





High Waisted Flared Jeans-Forever 21
Bandanna Top-old
Gingham Scarf-unknown
Straw Tote-thrifted
Leopard Sandals-Target
Necklace-vintage from Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs