November 12, 2015

Mission #70, Day 4--Jackie O

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most iconic First Lady of them all?  Why it's Ms. Jackie O of course!  No one can match her style.  Even in laid back vacation settings, like the one below, her style game was always strong.  For my interpretation, I had to add a few things because, well, I couldn't go to work barefoot.  So I added some classy Ralph Lauren kitten heels and, because it was chilly and the look was more casual, I added a denim jacket.  Because this look had a beachy vibe, I chose my straw Fossil tote to carry.  The gingham scarf that she carries, I put in my hair.  In truth, it is a fabric scrap from my grandmother.  I took it a long time ago when I was a kid because I have always been obsessed with gingham.  I think Jackie O would approve.

via






White Trousers-thrifted
Black Blouse-Kohl's
Denim Jacket-Old Navy, thrifted
Animal Print Kitten Heels-Ralph Lauren, thrifted
Straw Tote-Fossil, thrifted
Gingham Scarf-vintage
Starfish Earrings-c/o Touchstone Crystal 
Necklace-KMart

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs