May 30, 2016

Make it Work Monday #41

Lynzy & Co., formerly Sparkling Footsteps, has been a blog I have followed since my early years of blogging.  I really liked her style and found it fascinating that she was a doctor!  I don't know why, but I always feel that bloggers with a full time career outside of blogging are just really inspirational (not that full time bloggers are not . . . come on now . . . don't read into it).   I followed her through both of her pregnancies (she now has two adorable baby girls) and her blog change from style to lifestyle.  Her Instagram really gets me because every picture of her home is absolutely adorable. 

These bell bottoms are actually from a local Colorado boutique, Inspyre, which is one of my favorites.  They have SUCH cute stuff and I seriously stalked these pants since I first saw them last FALL!  Finally I decided to take the plunge and buy them and I have not regretted it since.  Seriously you guys--so comfy.  And I have worn them damn near once a week in real life.  And I cannot tell you how many compliments I get on basically wearing my pajamas outside the house.






Bell Bottoms-Inspyre Boutique
Shell-thrifted
Mint Cardigan-Target
Suede Wedges-Target
Bag-thrifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs