February 15, 2016

Mission #76, Day 1--Rihanna


I know everyone is all about Beyonce, but I have personally always felt like Rihanna was really where it's at.  Perhaps it's because we are both named Robin (her Robyn).  Perhaps it's because we both have February birthdays (hers is the same as my mom and dad--February 20).  Perhaps it's because we both like to push the sartorial envelope.  But whatever it is, I am obsessed with Rihanna--her style, her music, her attitude.  Love her.  So of course she would be the style inspiration for this week's Mission Week. 

This first look was surprisingly easy to recreate as I had the white tulle skirt, a grey blazer, a black graphic tee, gold heels and white socks.  Although I didn't get the red back in my hair until a few weeks after these shots were taken.




 




Grey Blazer-thrifted
Snoop Dogg Tank-concert
White Tulle Skirt-thrifted
Gold Heels-thrifted
Ruffle Socks-Forever 21
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Bangles-Kohls, gifted
Necklace-vintage from Grandma
Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs