August 10, 2015

Make it Work Monday #20

One of the first bloggers that I started following that I am still following and inspired by is Lydia from Chic on the Cheap.  Lydia has killer style and she does so, as her blog name suggests, on a realistic budget.  She does a great job of balancing thrift finds, discount realtor finds and splurges on a few worthy higher end pieces.  I love her blog, her photography is always on point and she's one of the bloggers that I have personally connected with.  She even has a Christmas card exchange every year which is so fun!  


 




Floral Skirt-gifted
Striped Sweater-Banana Republic, thrifted
Wedges-gifted
Watch-gifted
Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs