June 19, 2015

Dear Frannie Friday--RBX Review

Part of being body positive and actually respecting your body is taking care of it.  I gave up hardcore working out but I do try to get my exercise on every time I can via biking and walking and I even want to eventually move to jogging (now that I am a non-smoker--almost two years son!--woop woop!).

Of course, I don't fancy the idea of going out in dirty sweatpants and an over-sized shirt.  But I am not as keen on workout clothing.  So when I was contacted by RBX to review these exercise capris, I was more than willing.  Not to mention, I got this cute workout tee from my last blogger meet up at Inspyre Boutique.

It's been hot, so I was a little hesitant about trying these out in the hot, hot sun.  But they breath very nicely and they move just as easily. Very comfy and very easy to workout in.  And, as you can tell, much more fashionable than sweatpants and a baggy shirt. 




Capris-RBX, c/o
Exercise Top-Inspyre Boutique 
Shoes-Nike Crossfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs