September 4, 2012

And So It Begins . . .


MusicPlaylist

It was windy today, as you may or may not have been able to tell in these photos.  It was awesome though because it made my shirtdress-turned-top into what felt like a cape.

Today is Tuesday, but it is really my Thursday.  Tomorrow is my last day of work for over a week!  I could not be more excited.  Seriously.

 After tomorrow, it is pure weddingweddingwedding time.  (aka the story of my life for the past several months)

The kickoff kind of started tonight.  One of Patrick's groomsmen, his wife and their two kiddos, got into town from Texas and they came over.

I had never met them and I was so happy to.  They are really nice, funny and laid back.  I am so fortunate to actually enjoy the company of Patrick's friends.

Their daughter, Taylor, is 8 and their son, Tanner, is 5, so just right for my Conner (7) and Brielle (5)!  I have to say, as a mother, there is nothing better than the company of other moms.  Bonus points if the kids are close in age and have a ton of fun together.

We didn't cross anything off of the to-do list tonight, but we did have a good time hanging out while the kids zig-zagged in front of, around and through us.

And, I had a successful venture in Pintrest cooking tonight.  I successfully pulled of balsamic brown sugar pork tenderloin, bacon wrapped sesame seed asparagus and butter garlic mushrooms.  Not to pat myself on the back, but . . . nailed it!

Thank you to all the ladies that sent in your photos for the e-party tomorrow.  I can't wait to post them!  You guys are the best!

  Paisley Print Shirtdress Worn as a Shirt-thrifted; White Tee-gifted; White Jeans-Wal-Mart; Yellow Suede Pumps-Nine West, gifted; Earrings-gifted; Necklace-Kohl's; Cuff-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs