November 6, 2014

Mission #45, Day 4--Socks Over Tights

Kinda working off of the last Mission Week challenge, another--perhaps more dramatic option--for layering is to wear some socks over your tights.  On this day, I went really dramatic with a bunch of layers and colors.

As I've mentioned, I have been getting up early to work out.  And, surprisingly, I have been loving it.  Another thing I'm loving is the support that I have gotten from my family--mostly my kids.

Every morning, my kids end up waking up during my workout.  They sit and eat their breakfast and watch me sweat my butt off.  They ask questions like "why does that woman do the modified version?  what is the modified version mean?  why are you working out?" and I answer them, to the best of my ability, in between panting.

But sometimes--they join me a bit.  Sometimes they try to do the workout with me.  Sometimes they giggle as they watch me struggle.  Sometimes they show me how "easy" the sets are.

And every time I hear them cheering me on.  Conner has told me that I have a six pack (I don't).  They suggest that I arch my back more or bend my legs more.  They tell me I'm doing a good job.  And they make me feel amazing.

Floral Shirtdress-thrifted; Denim Blazer-thrifted; Black Skirt-Ross; Green Tights-really old; Maroon Socks-Target; Shearling Lined Lace Up Booties-Mossimo; Earrings-vintage from Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs