May 22, 2014

Mission #33, Day 4

Another totally thrifted look for Mission Week.  And yet another non-maternity used for maternity look at that!  Just goes to show you that if you're repulsed by the look, feel or price of maternity clothes, there are cheaper alternatives out there. 

Speaking of thrifting, it occurred to me the other day that it has been one hot minute since I did any real shopping.  When I was pregnant, I did some item specific shopping when needed (i.e. pants that wouldn't cause the circulation to go out on my legs), but I didn't want to spend a lot of money on maternity clothes that I won't be wearing again.

And now that I'm not pregnant anymore, I don't want to go shopping because I still have a hefty chunk of baby weight to get rid of and I refuse to buy clothes in a bigger size to deter myself from the goal of losing said baby weight.

And I am really anxious to get back in to my pre-pregnancy clothes as soon as possible . . . but I keep forgetting the whole nursing factor.  And sometimes I get a little over zealous and celebrate the fact that I can fit back in to something . . . and then have to change out of it because it is too much of a hassle to breastfeed in.

Oh the perils of fashion and body changes.  Bad for the economy.  Bad for the soul.  Good for the budget, though.

Orange Sequined Tank Dress-thrifted; Salmon Blazer-thrifted; White Tights-Kohl's; Pink Boat Shoes-Target; Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted; Sunnies-Target

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs