April 28, 2014

Mission #32, Day 1--Floral Leggings

There are many ways to wear the current trend of the printed pants for Mission Week.  One way is by pairing them with neutrals, as here.  My sister gave me these floral leggins back when she was the only pregnant one (ha!) and they have since served me well.

This was the second weekend in a row in which I have been a slave to my bed.  I've been exhausted, for one, and not feeling good in addition to that.  Thanks for showing up again first trimester symptoms.

I have three kids.  A full time job (yes, I'm still working).  A blog.  A husband.  A home (currently under remodel).  And many other obligations.  Allowing myself down time is not something I'm used to.

And I feel guilty.  There's still much to do before this little babe comes into our lives (or at least it feels that way anyway) and for the past two weekends I've totally meant to do it.  But then the weekend comes and goes and . . . so does my motivation.

But I figure--I have ten more actual work days before I'm on maternity leave.  And all of the major stuff is under control.  I might as well just use these last two (yikes) weekends before the baby to rest . . . right?  I think I remember how this newborn thing works--you don't sleep for two years.

Floral Leggings-Rue21; Black Blouse-Kohl's; Black Blazer-A-List, gifted; Combat Boots-L.E.I.; Earrings-DIY and gifted; Sunnies-shop in the mall

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures!! Just found your blog and I was wondering if you would like to follow each other, please let us know
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs