September 26, 2016

Make it Work Monday #49

I've followed Sandy A La Mode for quite a number of years--before her daughter was born and she just turned 2!  The thing that I love about Sandy's blog is that she does a lot of matching outfits with her baby girl.  I am totally jealous that I wasn't at a place to be able to match with my only little girl when she was old enough to let me dress her.  Sandy introduces many smaller boutiques and I really love that about her blog too.  I decided to try to copy this fun little boho look from one of her recent posts.






Bell Bottoms-Inspyre Boutique
Blouse-Who What Wear
Clogs-vintage
Bag-Coach, thrifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs