January 26, 2017

Mission #99, Day 4

If you are looking to really extend beyond your comfort zone when wearing overalls, then reach for some of the colored and exaggerated pant leg variety, as with these mustard yellow culotte overalls.  I first saw these on another blogger and they were one of those things that I ordered immediately and have worn them a dozen ways since.  I paired these with colorful boots and a shirt and scarf in contrasting (but complementary) patterns.




Overalls-Forever 21
Shirt-Target
Scarf-thrifted
Backpack-JollyChic, c/o
Boots-Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs