January 23, 2017

Mission #99, Day 1--Overalls

Despite their decline in popularity between the nineties and recent years, I never gave up my love for overalls.  They are comfy, amazingly utilitarian and now, thanks to Pinterest, very stylish.  This week we will be styling overalls and celebrating their excellence.  

These overalls are thrifted and I am pretty sure that these formerly belonged to a fourth grade teacher in the 80s.  But with the right accessories--glittery heels, a fur coat, cold shoulder top and cool aviators--they breath new life.  I wore this to a lady doctor appointment, just for funsies, and everyone loved it--mostly I loved it.  






Overalls-thrifted
Cold Shoulder Shirt-gifted
Fur Coat-vintage from Patrick's grandmother
Heels-Target
Bag-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs