December 14, 2016

Wordy Wednesday--Christmas

As I mentioned yesterday, this holiday season is just whizzing by me and all I can do is sit by helplessly while I am unable to use my kitchen for baking cookies, unable to fund any gifts at the moment, unable to get or set up a tree and although I did decorate (the only thing I have been able to do), I now have to re-decorate after our living, dining and bathroom are painted.  It's really beginning to move Christmas from joyous season to OMGHOWAMIGOINGTODOTHIS mode.  So here are some quotes to keep me chill and remember the reason for the season.  And you too if you are feeling my pain right now.

via


via


via


via


via


via


via


via


via

Jeans-Nordstrom
Shirt-Amazon
Velvet Blazer-thrifted
Shoes-Adidas Superstars
Bag-thrifted
Earrings-Charming Charlies

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs