December 12, 2016

Make it Work Monday #54

I've been a long fan of the blog Style Che and I believe that I found her blog through Little Miss Violet's blog.  Her style is very casual and unique.  After I picked this look, I was a little pissed at myself for not going with one of her signature crop top or culotte looks--she can rock those like none other!  Nonetheless, I did love this look of hers, so I looked for different pieces that I might have to recreate it.  It turned out to be a look that I was very comfortable in and pleased with. 






Pants-Forever 21
Top-gifted
Jacket-Target
Booties-Kohl's
Fishnet Socks-c/o
Bag-Coach, vintage
Earrings-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs