October 27, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Black and White Striped Cupcake Skirt

I don't know why, but when I first saw this skirt I was obsessed with the different ways to wear it.  I ordered it online instantly when I knew it was on sale (thank you other bloggers who tell you when cute skirts are on sale!).  The funny thing, of course, when ordering things online is that you never really know what to expect.  I still love the skirt, but the fabric is so weird.  It is stiff and poofy, which is really fun but also can be very tricky.  

I paid $15 for it and have only worn it 3 times.  But I still call it a win because it is still a lot of fun to wear and also Blaire from Atlantic Pacific commented on one of these outfits on Instagram . . . so yeah.  We're practically best friends.

1, Now, 3





Skirt-Target
Sweater-thrifted
Booties-thrifted
Bag-Del Conte, gifted
Scarf-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs