October 26, 2016

Wordy Wednesday--Hard Work

I've been working my ass off lately.  To be 100% honest, I am not a fan.  Not that I am lazy, but mama needs a break.  It is a blessing and a curse that my oldest son inherited my work ethic.  He too has been busting his hump for the last several weeks, especially since he turns 16 next month (!!!!!!) and is saving for a car.  The cool thing about that is that I got a text from one of his bosses telling me how much everyone there loves him.  #hearteyes  So this week, I will look at these words of encouragement about working hard.

via





via





Dress-gifted
Leather Vest-Walmart
Shoes-Payless
Clutch-Candie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs