December 16, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Perfection

The latter part of this year as I took a more demanding full time job with a longer commute, I have had to let go of a lot of things that I have had to put on hold or lessen with my lessened time.  I was inspired by this post by Jessica of What I Wore.  And I further dedicate this post to my very best friend Matty on his 34th birthday who for 19 years has been my best friend and seen me through my best and my worst.  Love you Matty!  So here are some quotes on perfection . . .

 via






 via


 via



Striped Dress-gifted
Orange Tweed Blazer-J. Crew, thrifted
Booties-Nine West, thrifted and gifted
Necklace-gifted
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs