December 15, 2015

Share the Covers--Creep

Here is the original by Stone Temple Pilots . . .

 
And a really cool cover by Prince . . .

 
As a 90's skater, I was deeply saddened by the news that the lead singer of Stone Temple Pilot, Scott Weiland, had passed away last week.  But as someone who deals with the disease of addiction taking toll on many people in my life, I have mixed feelings.  None the less, no one can deny his creativity, success and skill musically.




Black OTK Boots-Amazon
Houndstooth Skirt-thrifted
Blouse-thrifted
Vest-gifted
Bag-Coach, vintage
Earrings-gifted from Patrick from Shane Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs