December 7, 2015

Mission #72, Day 1--Taylor Swift--Tim McGraw

Guys.  I loved doing this Mission Week.  This week it is all about Taylor Swift.  Now, I have a confession before we get started--I used to be a hater.  I mean, not a hater, but definitely not a huge fan.  And the more I heard from her, the more annoyed I got by her.  But 1989 changed everything.  Now I am a bonafide T. Swift LOVAH!!!!  So this week, we're celebrating because guess who has a birthday this week?  T. SWIFT.  In this look, we are taking it waaaaaay back.  Vintage Taylor, if you will.  And so I dedicate this first look to the first song I ever loved from Ms. Swift:

 
via






Plaid Midi Skirt-vintage
Rust Shirt-really old, not sure
Tweed Flats-Target
Bag-vintage Coach
Fox Necklace-Charming Charlie's
Earrings-Kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs