April 23, 2011

Gravity


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Truth be told--not my best foot forward with this outfit. Truth be told--I was having a battle with comfort this morning and comfort came out on top. Truth be told--I do ever so love this sequined beret that I picked up at my favorite "on the way home" consignment store and will pair it with anything I can get away with.


White sequined beret-thrifted at Rockin Robins; Striped button-down and belt-In Vain from Kohl's; Jeans-Route 66; Ballet flats-No Boundaries; Necklace, Bracelets and Earrings-Wal-Mart; Ring-Kohl's


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs