April 7, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Grey Cardigan

I love this cardigan.  And I mean I really love this cardigan.  It is the softest, comfiest cardigan of all time.  In real, non-blog life, I throw it on eva-ray-thang.  Patrick had bought it for me while he was on a business trip when I was pregnant.  He bought it from a small boutique in Seattle.

I didn't pay for it, but I think Patrick paid $40 for it.  And I've worn it 5 times giving it a current price per wear of $8.  And, as you can see, it can be worn in a variety of ways.  And I don't plan on stopping the remix of this baby any time soon.

1, 2, 3, 4, Now




Grey Oversized Cardigan-gifted
Mint Dress-thrifted
Mint Scarf-Kohls
Big Mint Bag-gifted
Tweed Flats-Target
Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs